Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Gone but not forgotten



we were saddened by the news of my uncle's passing last month. it was truly a heartbreaking moment for everybody who knows my uncle well, too bad i wasnt able to be there to pay my last respect for him :( He's such a great and down to earth man. It's a heartache to see my mum's tears when we had a conversation about him.. it must be even harder for my aunty and cousins going through now, but please be strong! Our prayers and thoughts are always be with you guys. Time will heal. Insyallah.

He may be forever (earthly) gone but i know he's in Allah's good hands now. Sleep well uncle. We all missed you so much. 

Al-fatihah

PICTURE WAS TAKEN AT MY WEDDING. UNCLE AND MY DAD. THEY CAME ALL THE WAY FROM KOTA MARUDU JUST TO BE THERE AT MY WEDDING :(


No comments: