Friday, June 4, 2010

i belong to me.

It's almost 4 in the morning. seriously, i tried my best to shut my eyes but the ending i got, was my heavy burden head aching all over and i cant figure the reason why. TIMES running faster than i could ever imagined. Many good things happened, some bad in the other way round but overall, things seems to be looking up "knocks on wood".

life change, from time to time.
the truth is, i havent done much to push myself foward. i have been idling in the drive way of my life without really choosing the path i really wanted to go.. to choose, isnt an easy thing to do. through the 26 years experience i gained emotionally/physically, it somehow makes the decision seems harder to make.

im on my knees praying things will be just fine. so my loved ones will stop shedding any tears and a broken hearts can be repaired :)

xo

No comments: