Friday, April 22, 2011

EIGHT FEARS: 10 DAYS CHALLENGE

what a challenge would be if i didnt finish it til d end?
a little thought insisting me to continue. after days.

1) SNAKE, WORM and its relatives.

if u think these kinds of animals are too cute to be feared, you need a counseling.

2) DARK

noooo, i cant imagined living life without light!

3) HEIGHT

but, ever since we moved to this 4th floor house, i think i can handle height-fear anytime soon. just gives me more times :P

4) NATURE DISASTER

Oh, everyone does. my heart goes to Tsunami victims. God bless!

5) REJECTION

in any rejection can be defined for.
but doesnt mean, i am not capable facing it. I am and I did indeed, just that, sometimes rejection can be really painful to bear.

6) LOSS

of my any beloved person or thing.

7) HOPELESS

being so is my greatest fear.

8) FUTURE

yes.

yay! done with eight. now goes to the challenge # 9!

No comments: