Sunday, October 6, 2013

How long has it been?

Woot! Woot!
I am at my 38 weeks of pregnancy already. I seriously thought im going to give birth last week, wt all d ache I felt, turned out it's only a false alarm. Last august I got admitted and got 3 pine of water.. last sept I barely cant breathed and was admitted to the emergency wt oxygen. Thank God my colleagues are all awesome. They helped me alot. I cant remember how they managed to get me inside d car, but from the stories they told, it was really funny. Ahaha

Anyways, yeah. The typical malaysian. Or us. People tend to ask me how old my first son is when they know im expectating again. D sooner d better right. I aint going to be younger. Hehe son is sleeping already, n im just done doing d laundry n preparing son's stuff for tomorrow. Oh finally, Linda is here. My temporary maid is here. Shes working wt my sister actually but since Im in a big need now, to do all d chores, I borrowed her til d year end. It's really hard to find maid now. Sgt2 susah.

What else? Hurm. My encik suami havent confirm me yet, whether we are really going to travel this dec or not, altho I keep crossing fingers for it. It's my dream place. Im in love wt new zealand for ages. He havent gv me d final words yet. But lets just hope. Haha but, if we are not going then im going to make myself a free time for my dearest bff's engagement! Shes finally found d one. Ah. How sweet it is!

Well. Thats it for now.
Cheers! xx

No comments: