Monday, October 28, 2013

Movies baby

Since Im in my holidays now, has less thing to do.. Only babysits my son and Linda is here helping me to do all d housechores, i tend to get bored sometimes. Husby is busy wt his work and eldest son is with his grands.. so u see, I have much time to do things on my own (only if baby sleep la) luckily, my bff showed me a link that I can watch movies for freeeeee! Yeeha!

It's movies time baby. Here's d list of the series ive watched so farrrr

GLEE season 5 (ep 1 - 3)
Once upon a time season 3 (ep 1 - 4)
The walking dead season 4 (ep 1 - 2)
Korean running man, master's sun, my love mdm butterfly, the strange housekeeper,
The voice season 5
Antm season 20
The amazing race
And d list continue... Hehe

Pelihara lemakk kan. I just sits and watched. Diet starts right after d 44 days of confinement over. Jiayou!

Well. Til next post

No comments: