Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday

Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! Thank You God for letting weekdays went off that FAST! i am seriously in LOVE with Saturday now! ............ if i can express my feeling in image, it would be like this:


Saturday is a day of joyful. i can spend more times on bed! snuggle inside my blanket til my eyes READY to face the day! :D without wearing my baju kurung, blouse, skirt or whatsoever EARRRRLY in the morning, rushing to car with heels on my hand and singgah gerai anty jiran sebelah for Karipap, NO, i dont have to do these on SATURDAY! :D dont this sounds awesome to you??? :P waking up early for 5 days in row can be soooo tiring baa!! especially when there's million of dramas going on around you! kalau drama korea, tiapa juga la kan, tapi ini, jauh panggang dari arang api yang bulum kna bakar!! the drama is still on til now, something terpelanting is going on at the office since Monday but to be frank, im glad it happened tho! Everything happens for a reason! if A situation didnt happened, we wont know how B is actually like this. and C is like that, and D is like A. dramaaaaaaaaaaaa and issueeeee, BOO!!!

good news is:
i'll be leaving to Saigon next week with my family for sort of 2011's opening traveling! :D

RELEASE TENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D and only be back here on the first day of CNY :)









that's a wrap for now! i'll try my best to utilize my saturday to its maximum.
lol!!

nitey nite guys!
xx


No comments: