Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 Aims.

POST Referring to 2011 Aims
there's still 2 more days to go before we wave goodbye to the wonderful 365 days, but let's go  back to the aims i made previously, if i have achieved any of them.

1) LONG HAIR

Oh man, my first aiming? FAILED. 
it's so funny to read back the aims - to grow longer hair but will end the year with a really really short hair. i wanted to have a long wavy hair ACTUALLY, okay, at least a long nice hair but yeah. you can ONLY plan, but God decide. Rightt...

I am so korean mother now!
Hahaha

so, see you some other time Kimmy/Leighton's hair =P

2) DIET

FAILED. 
I gained alot of weight! everybody says im fat! 
so, yes. im fat. 


3) to have A BUNCH OF DRESS COLLECTION

i have lots of it. 
but ever since i moved to Sandakan, i only get to wear dresses in a club or attend a wedding. which is very RARE. i cant wear it to the mall here, i mean, where's the mall in sandakan anyway? =P
That is why, im selling some of my dress away at my sister's booth. 
but, achieving this aiming counts the most! finally!

4) TRAVELING 

i wish to travel, at least, two different countries this year. 
and Thank God, He gave me chance to travel and experience to 3 diff countries :) 

To, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), Vietnam - January
Singapore - May
Jakarta, Indonesia - December
<3

5) BE NICER

Oh, im still struggling to become one! i am not sure if i have been nicer enough to my surround, family or loved ones but i did my best, every single day. 

Now, i have to do a new list for 2012!
wait, 2012? My, how fast the time is!
Until next mumbling post, 
Cheers!
xx

No comments: