Thursday, February 14, 2013

Home made Chocolate Moist Cake & Red V Cake


It's 42 minutes passed one in the morning already, i should be on my bed now. my brother fall asleep on the couch, and Lite.Fm on air now =) love all the songs thereeee, a perfect soundtrack for my evening/morning :D anyways, my sister-in-law and hubby's cousins came to our house yesterday and ......... we baked two cakes!! =D I baked a Chocolate Moist Cake and they baked that cake called Red V something. i forgot its name. haha 























Tadaaaaaaaaa!!! 
Lama tia bake cake, nasib jadi juga haha.. 
here's another pictures of them during d baking session. 



MUKA STRESS KENA SURUH CUCI PIRING! hahahaha


MUKA STRESS kena paksa tingu cartoon ! duduk diam2! haha

and here's my little baby fall asleep on the living room, last2 cartoon yang tingu dia  


Yana's going to visit us this coming friday, i need to buy some stuff and maybe, doing a bbq :) well, good night. Time to sleep now. my legs are cramp now. i hate how they cramp like this, cause i cant walk properly. it seriously makes me look like a WALKING GRANNY. 

ha! 

Nite.

No comments: