Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Random thing happens everyday


well, just in case you wondering why i keep on posting, (kalau lah haha) i have plenty of time to do my own things now. why? basically ASB is closed now and yesss, so do my salary deductions scheme. i am just busy facebooking, blogging and downloading. so, yes, there'll be more post after this. haha

I LOVE FINN. I LOVE CORY. I LOVE HIM. HE'S AWESOME. HE ROCKS THE GLEE SHOW. 
and i seriously love the fact that he's dating Rachel (Lea Michelle) in reality now =D

the break up episode Glee 4 hurts a bit, i admit. 


Found this!! 
it was yearssss ago when i was really SMALL (kecil la sgt!) when i was still at uitm. i really miss those moments. to get back that size, Neeeeed a trillion efforts! 

with Roses, ptot, zie and beat :)


next post!

No comments: