Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day ♥

If I make use of the tongues of men and of angels, and have not love, I am like sounding brass, or a loud-tongued bell.
-
And if I have a prophet's power, and have knowledge of all secret things; and if I have all faith, by which mountains may be moved from their place, but have not love, I am nothing.
-
And if I give all my goods to the poor, and if I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it is of no profit to me.
-
Love is never tired of waiting;
love is kind;
love has no envy;
love has no high opinion of itself,
love has no pride;
Love's ways are ever fair,
it takes no thought for itself;
it is not quickly made angry,
it takes no account of evil;
It takes no pleasure in wrongdoing,
but has joy in what is true;
Love has the power of undergoing all things,
having faith in all things, hoping all things
.
.
But now we still have faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love
.
.
1 Corinthians 13


Happy Valentine's Day Everyone :)
ninie

No comments: