Sunday, February 15, 2009

Panic?

it's sunday.
and i remembered my boss said to me how times fly so fast.
it is indeed.
Time DO change so Quick.
tomorrow's going to be Monday.
i hate monday.
and i hate that im now part of the Monday-hater club.
my sister does hates that day.
unless it's monday-holiday
:P
.
ah well.
today is another panic-morning-sunday for me.
i wake up suddenly and see this bright-shiny light from the window, and im like " OMG!!! my alarm did not working!! omg, MC for today?? "
.
i glance at my clock,
and it's 7:14 am
i think i still can make it to work .. *uhhh*
as im ready to left my bed to bathroom,
i hear this voice from within saying
" NINIE, it's SUNDAY "
.
gosh,
wth?
im snuggle in my blanket to keep me .. relax? and continue to sleep again. my, this is the second time im panic in sunday-morning.
.
im not that work-holic, fyi.
.
at some point, i guess it is not about going to work that wakes me that early ( at least, early for me :P )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
maybe to attend mass in church?
it's sunday, after all.
. . . . .

No comments: