Monday, June 15, 2009

Life without friendship, is like, the sky without the sun.

Myspace Friendship Quotes

TRUE!

If you have your friends, you know you're not walking alone. You know you can always have a shoulder to lean on. AND will be there through the bad and good. that's why i love my girlfriends like a watermelon. Juicy and Yummy :P

One cold night, i was lying on my bed, with the magz i supposedly read, felt hopeless, It's seems like this world had stop moving. Oh well, things like that. I dunno what got on me, cause i looked bad that time. Negative, it was. I looked through the window, just a naked building and some trees covered its side, i took my HP, text my friend.

" I m Tired of Living "

Never thought i would said that words. Im a girl who loves to enjoy a moment in life, the one who believes things happen for a reason. God, what's wrong with me? Many people lived their life with unfortunate condition, No Home, No Food, No Loves. Sleeping with a bullet, watching a live war movie.. this is what life means to them. How could i said im tired of living mine?

20 second of letting my mind went away, my HP rang. it was a friend i texted the stupid words moment ago,

" Ninie!! What happen? Dont say like that!! U know, you're the reason for me to be strong, everyday. Ninie!! "

T.T

yes, how stupid i was. I never get tired of live my life, it offers so many things for me, I only have to choose. To be Happy or Not to be. The truth is, I have a wonderful life. Cause i have the best person on earth to be my other half, the love-est family im born with, the greatest friends im gifted from above.

:D

Right?

Just that, we're all get to feel lonely sometimes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That what we called life.. a lot of unexplained emotions and act... be strong