Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mungkin Nanti

i was at home, alone this evening. sis went attending our cousins' wedding, two houses, i cant go cause i m sick, and still do. my dad went to buy something. there me alone, trying to play on the latest Jay Chou's DVD but the player cant recognized the Cd.. ruined my mood for like few minutes!! huhu anyway, my dede called me this evening, checking on what im doing and he know how to cheer me just the way ah ha ah ha i like it.. hehehe

him : masi flu lagi?
me : tidak.
him : tu suara ba.
me : .. tadi i watched the movie d tv, blonde and blonder, the other boleyn girl..bla bla bla bla bla bla bla .. bla bla bla
him : oooo
me : terus kan, bla bla bla bla bla
him : Kijap, u know the peter pan ka?
me : huh?
him : sebab your voice macam dia suda.. yang menyanyi dari hidung.. " dan mungkin bila nanti.." .. suara hidung ni, hehe
me : @#&!# ..
him : hahahahhaahahhaha

but the song remind me the days i was at the mountain. They played it almost everyday at the hut and i remember one western lady asked me if that Ariel who sang it, i nodded tho i was confused. She knew the song cause the bus she ride with, played it along along the way from Sandakan to Kinabalu Park. She even thought of buying the album. haha and mentioned Ariel good looking too. hehe but she dont know he sing from the nose. hahaha my dede's idea!

well, im feeling sleepy already. the ayam is berkokok now.. as a warning for me to go bed NOW!! hehe Nitey Nite everyone! Sweet dreams~

2 comments:

Belle Edwin said...

hahahaha...nasib baik sia kasi sama ko ma penyanyi kalau yang lain..hahahaha..bah sihat suda ka?

ღ NinieJane ღ said...

hahaha tula, teda2 ba peter pan. pdhal siok juga ba lagu dia sikit ehhehehe.. sihat sda ni, panas btul kan skg?