Thursday, January 1, 2009

HELLO 2009!!

OMG!
it's January, 1st 2009 already!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
my dear family..
My dear Hubby..
My dear friends..
and everyone. ( i mean, EVERYONE! )
:p
.
i celebrated the countdown at hubby's home.
and altho this is the second time i celebrated with his family, the nerve still got me :P ( seriously! ) haha
.
the fireworks was really awesome.
huby hold me the moment we watch the 9 fireworks, and.. gosh.. what else do i want??? :P
and wine, is a must hehe
.
2009 should be a better year for me aaaar!!
.
my resolution :
a) to grow my hair LONG.
b) find a better job
c) Be a better ME.
.
and anything to do to reach the happiness.
.
ahhh well, 2008 will remain a history..
im sure i HAVE many stories to tell my kids in the future.
hehehe
.
HAVE A LUCK IN 2009!!
.
cheers~

No comments: