Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fixing a broken heart..

Years before, me and buddy, Betharia used to write this song in our own diary.. but it's only ended the first part..

There was nothing to say the day he left..
I just filled a suitcase full of regrets..
I hailed a taxi in the rain..
Looking for some place to ease the pain.............

and then, we looked at each other, asking " when do we'll continue this song ? "....
if u know the lyric, then u'll get what i mean :)

years after that, she's married with her lifetime lover, Allan.. and she's smiling said to me " Now, i can finally continue the song!! "

Really glad she's now found her soulmate, and sharing the rest of her life with that lucky man.. :) foremost, she had finally continue that song :)

it took me years before i finally had my own full lyric either :) i was unsure at the beginning, but my sister kept on telling me, that i should take the chance or else i'll regret it later.. :) and i thanked her for the advise hehe.. i'm glad i choose the right one :)

Now, i can finally complete this lyric...

There was nothing to say the day he left..
I just filled a suitcase full of regrets..
I hailed a taxi in the rain..
Looking for some place to ease the pain,..

Then like an answered prayer..
I turned around and found you there... :)

You really know where to start..
Fixing a broken heart..
You really know what to do..
Your emotional tools can't cure any fool..
Whose dreams have fallen apart..
Fixing a broken heart..

Ever could understand what ..
I'm going through..
There must be a plan that led me to you..
Cause of the hurt just disappears..
In every moment you are near..

Just like an answered prayer..
You make the loneliness easy to bear*

Soon the rain will stop falling baby..
Let's I'll forget the past'cause here we are at last...



.. i'm being too emotional here i think hahaa.. (^_^).. but i luv this song, so much!! Broken heart are one of the biggest pain you could bear in life.. not until someone or anyone help you get through it :)

..Thanks Dear (^_^)

Cheers!

No comments: