Friday, May 30, 2008

How to survive in this situation??

I checked my mail this evening and a friend that i met years before, Leong sent me this... i had a big thought on how to survive myself in this case.. check this out.


well, lets see.. we have a tinny rope with a candle burning, a lion waiting with the "nice" teeth... and you hanging there...... how to survive eh???....

Think....
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Let the candle burned till you fall on the lion??.. must be dead meat then huhu..

Think again....
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Got the answer eh??..

Ok, so you giving up?.. Here's the answer..



well, the lion blew up the candle.. and there you are smiling for being rescued by a happy lion.... dont make sense huh? but, whatever! .. Leong really got me this time!.. and Kobie, my sister sent the same mail hours after.. hehe

Just something to cheer you up! \(^_^)/

Cheers!

No comments: