Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's Not Right but it's okay

happy Thursday guys~
i havent eat my breakfast yet, but will going downstairs to find foods and spend 30 minutes loafing around ngeh ngeh ngeh.. anyway, my morning started very bad! the witch has come back and she almost ruined my mood, she should learn how to mind her manner and most of it, SHOULD ASK POLITELY before she embarrassed herself.
she came to approached me this morning ; cause i have seemly made a mistakes about the figure. I will surely admit IF it's my mistakes, Im just a human, human make mistakes and that's something we cannot change the fact. But to improve? yes, we can.
but it turned out the mistakes was done by her.
She shouldnt speak loudly to me cause it's not me they staring at in the end, it's her.




well, it's not right, but it's okay.
Im not going to ruin my day just because of her.
NO WAY she can do that.
;)
hey, i found this picture and dayem, it's funny!
.

picture taken from: http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/funny-dog-pictures-dog-knows-he-is-handsome.jpg

i went jogging with dede yesterday, there's lotsa people around and he did something along the way which makes me smile, it comes naturally and he didnt actually realized it but geez.. im in love :)

take care all!
i need food for my stomach now
laparrr hehe

cheers!
xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I understand how u feel..I've been in that situation before..MONSTER..lady bos hehehee..are u in love? hehehehe

HoneyBUZZin said...

Take Care Ninie...smile always

ღ NinieJane ღ said...

C.Alv.B, Thanks hehe.. now, i have to face this monster everyday huhu.. im too shy to say, but yes im in love :P hahahahha

Honey, Thank You so much!!! :D