Thursday, May 14, 2009

my Fab W E E K E N D

Hello there
happy labour's day
happy mother's day
happy nurses' day
happy everyday!
:D
.
yes, been quite busy lately, only manage to find times to blog today.
:P
okay, the truth is, i dont have the ideas what to blog hehe plus, i have other sides business to handle and sometimes, i felt like my head spinning like a rollercoaster.. AND actually worse than that.. Life, who's to blame.
.
anyway darlings,
my last weekend was fab.
i love it.
.
1stly,
here's some the attachment of the pictures of us in Tanjung Aru, Beach for my sister's reunion. Did i mentioned there's a black stripes in my paha and neck? a week passed and it's still there. haish, i hate sunburnt. now and forever.
.
Pertandingan minum Coca-Cola. The rules : You have to finish it and not using any hand but your mouth. My sister won the 3rd place. haha

this one, pertandingan tarik karung.
My sister won the last place BUT she won the " pertandingan tarik karung sambil ketawa " I cannot hold the laughter for God's sake. Yang ringan tarik yang berat, macamana mau menang?


the kids after the "pertandingan cari gula-gula dalam tepung " over.

it was really fun!
When you see the smiles from the kids, you know you've done a great job.
Congrats for the AJKs.

and

i have a memorable moments sharing with my dear bestfriends.
we all gathered again last Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
it's funny how we all started became friends back then.
Im glad we're still holding to each other tightly after years.
Thank God for the blessing :)
.
I remembered the moment when i was hurting so bad.
They were there.
.
when Moi went for her driving test with the JPJ, we were there cheered her until she got through the "bukit" one. sampai yang lain bingung tingu kami.
.
and when beth got married, we were actually in tears. haha i cant believe she's married already. I used to sharing bed with her when we're in KPark, and the stories.. I really miss the moment.
.
wait, im being a little bit emo here haha
.
Gomoi, Cak, Ujie, Me, Utung, Cely and the kids - Dylan & Dylannie.
Mimie, we miss u.
.
we went to Cinema for the PAUL BART - MALL COP movie.
and astaga, punya lucu itu movie!!
we laughed in tears ba.
my rating : 5 Star!
.


You should go to watch this.

Now, that's why i said i have a great weekend :P

xoxo

Remember Me This Way

Every now and then
We find a special friend
Who never lets us down
Who understands it all
Reaches out each time you fall

You're the best friend that I've found
I know you can't stay
A part of you will never ever go away
Your heart will stay

I'll make a wish for you
And hope it will come true
That life would just be kind
To such a gentle mind
If you lose your way
Think back on yesterday
Remember me this way

I don't need eyes to see
The love you bring to me
No matter where I go
And I know that you'll be there
Forever more apart of time, you're everywhereI'll always cares

And I'll be right behind your shoulder watching you
I'll be standing by your side and all you do
And I won't ever leave
As long as you believe
You just believe

**
Well, take care you guys :)
Stay away from drugs.

Cheers!
suddenly, i think of the geng kelisa biru.. i miss uu all

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that movie too..I watched it wth my ex..do u believe it? hheeee

Gallivanter said...

That looks like a good time. Damn, I need to find people to organize that. :-)