Thursday, June 19, 2008

Daddy's Love..

Father’s day.. I sent an SMS to my dear Dad last Sunday wishing him Father’s day..Altho he just replied with “ TQ” but I knew, me and sister makes him smile ..*Wink..

Long before, I had a bad relationship with Dad, honestly.. we don’t talk much and we upset each other. He expected me to score high in my every exam (every Dad does..) which I didn’t. And I expect him to be the greatest Dad which sometimes I kept comparing him with the other Dads.. ~ Stupid huh?..

Until one day, I realized I’m being so selfish and childish in dealing with a family relationship. In fact, Dad doing his best to be the greatest dad.. Nobody’s perfect. And stupid enough, we expects him to be..

I’m just glad I realized the fact before it’s too late.. Whenever I’m home, Dad will bring me to dinner and we’ll talk like a grown people. To repay his disappointment in my previous studies, now I’m struggle harder…. Hehe.. Somehow, it’ll worth in the end.

A family picture taken Feb,2004

I read and article in New Strait Times, Wednesday, June 18, 2008 about a Father lives in “Taxi” after family fallout. It’s too sad to know that there’re still plenty of children don’t appreciate their Dads….Really does. A father can raise 12 children for 27 years but a child cannot raise his own father for only months.. ~ So Sad.


According to this article, He used to live with his son, but following a quarrel with his daughter-in-law’s parents, he decided to move out. To support his life, he collects and sells used cardboard boxes and containers. He’s been living inside the taxi for the last 12 months. And, guess what? His son has never visited him. His wife died 3 decades ago and so do his daughter. He only has a puppy for companion.

Well, whatever his faults, I’m sure he deserve the chance to live right. Everybody makes mistakes. Who doesn’t? He still your own father after all.
Bless this old man.
Cheers!!!

7 comments:

Kobie Vanessa said...

waaa very touching juga story ko nih!! Yes, Me love daddy oso even it's hard to see him show his love to us..

Chris said...

You have a very kind heart. May you always have love, life, and laughter filling the moments. (I have to go call my dad!~)

KaDusMama said...

ish!! kurang asam juga bah the anak yang abandon the father like that..no matter what, he still their father kan..ish!!

ღ NinieJane ღ said...

hehe kobie, dlu dadi slalu tingu tv ma makan 1rang huhu... thanks chriss miller :) hehe...you take care there.. kadus, ya ba..... sian tul. tu taxi tmpt dia masak ma tidur lagi tu huhuhuhu

ღ NinieJane ღ said...

hehe kobie, dlu dadi slalu tingu tv ma makan 1rang huhu... thanks chriss miller :) hehe...you take care there.. kadus, ya ba..... sian tul. tu taxi tmpt dia masak ma tidur lagi tu huhuhuhu

Kobie Vanessa said...

ya ba..pasal kita nda layan dia kan..tapi itu dulu skrg ok suda, insaf sudah kan huhuuu...lob u dad!

ღ NinieJane ღ said...

hehehehehehehehe