Wednesday, July 1, 2009

RIP MJ


Rest In Peace MJ

I remember when i was 9 - 10 years old. I watched this Music Awards on TV where MJ and Mariah Carey won the Pop King and Queen Awards. MJ Looks so fantastic! I started to wait in the radio with my Dad's dusun tape, for his "black and white" song. I recorded the song in my dad's tape and hide it under the mattress. I would took it out everytime my dad went to work and started to imagine how great it would be to meet this guy in person!

Decades passed, i seemingly had forgotten about MJ existance. I had forgotten he once was my favourite back then. Until the death brought back the memories. Whatever sins he had done in ln Life, let God do the judge. Somehow, he contributes alot in the music industry and now, have becomes the legend.

I just feel that, he supposedly shouldnt change the way he used to be.

RIP

No comments: