Friday, May 6, 2011

Mum, i love you!

For you mum,
who was entirely there, hugging me when i had my first heart-broken 8 years ago.

For you mum,
who was there taking a perfect care for me when i was hospitalized for a week.
who would rather sleep on the floor with the tiny blanket just to make sure i was comfortable sleeping alone on the bed.

For you mum,
who always told me not to bitch people at their back, cause God is there and God is fair..

For you mum,
who always ask me to be patient, what ever happens.

For you mum,
who is the BEST cooker Ive ever known!

For you mum,
who always says 'cantikkk' every time we show you our new dress.

For you mum,
who never failed to say 'Love you, take care' every time we hang up the phone.

For you mum,
who have done so many wonderful things in my life :)

WE LOVE YOU wholeheartedly,
then, now and forever :)

Happy Mother's day to you, our dearest Mummy!


No comments: