Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have a dream

I want to be a professional Singer!
where everyone will stand up for me

when i sing my first verse
where the professional people in music industry

will be impressed by my voice
where you wish to see me sing again and again,
Yes, this is my dream!
and im going to achieve it.
You may laugh at me now but

soon you will cry to hear my voice.
I might disguise you with my looks
but i will amaze you with my voice..
It may be impossible for you to think
but this is my dream..


- illustration by ninie herself for 40's singer Susan Boyle

You'll be amazed - click here to see what i mean!
cause im amazed!

5 comments:

HoneyBUZZin said...

Sometimes dream may come true..all the best to you. 3 cheers

ღ NinieJane ღ said...

hehe Honey, yes.. dreams do come true :) i dun wannabe a singer. that one i made for a 40's singer Susan Boyle. feel free to click and watch her!

Unknown said...

All the best for oyu..with dreams we can fly!!

Mama Mia said...

dreaming is free..so why not? dream...who knows it may come true some day...:)

Belle Edwin said...

i amazed!!