Thursday, March 26, 2009

He have to go.

can i do anything to bring him back?
or just for awhile to tell him how sorry i was for took him for granted?
.
i dreamt about him again last night,
he looks happy ; he even got a hair
he got a stall where he sell Bun cakes
me and my cousin came to him and he hugged my cousin ;
and suddenly, they both were crying.
i stood at the back looking at them.
and i indeed dont know how ; it's his birthday actually that day
my cousin said we must give him a present.
there were many of us there ; but i cannot saw their faces ; just my sister, me and my cousin.
and when we're about to give him the gifts
my alarm ringing
*kureng*
tapi sa snoozed balik! :P
and im trying 2 get back to sleep but i dreamt of something else after that :/..
.
i hope my grandpa's soul will be okay up there ;
^^

2 comments:

HoneyBUZZin said...

May his soul rest in peace. TakeCare

Unknown said...

Take him in your daily prayer.. he need that.. God Bless!!