Saturday, March 14, 2009

HP, I miss You!

Urgh
i hate to think about the incident
cause practically, i dont remember how and where i lost my hp
reli dont.
i need treatment for my clumsiness!!!!
somebody????

my mum said
" BUY YOUR OWN HP with YOUR MONEY "

the problem is,
i dont have enough money.

guess i'll be using my huby's HP for periods. until i get my own.

*sigh*

went to Celcom Centre for re-do my number.
At least, i dont have to buy a new sim.
I had just top-up my credit a few minutes before i lost my dear hp,
and when i get my sim back yesterday, i noticed the balance left was RM2.10.
shit!
the person yang dapat my fon guna2 lagi!!!

*urgh*

1 comment:

Rhythm of My Soul said...

astaga ninie...mcm bole hilang ohh...? patutla sa msg ko, ko nda balas...sa ingat seja ko x masa mau balas...adui..jadi ada jua ko tejumpa si beat yg hr 5 tu?? alala...sa rasa bersalah pula... hmm...rasanya u have to do something supaya lain kali x hilang lg nie..bah,anything let me know aa..take care..~bb