Monday, October 27, 2008

Ugly Betty

I was doing my project when this Ugly Betty movie was aired.
So, betty went to her nephew's high school prom, with crushed-on-her friend, Gio.
So, they danced. Kissed :P
.
and Gio sent her home and i like this part :
.
.
Gio : Sorry ive got you into trouble
.
Betty: Oh no, i have fun tonight :)
.
Gio : *Smiling*
.
Betty : " You can be young at any age" that's true.
.
Gio : Yeah. I have so much fun too.
.
Betty : Well, gotta go. * talking about doing her work *
.
Gio : Okay, Good Luck!
and Gio went to his car..
..
..
Betty : Hey! wait! Crazy idea.. *laughing*
Gio turn back..
.
Betty : Do you wanna do something.. sometimes? *smile*
.
Gio: Eeerr.. what??.. emm.. i dont think it is good idea..
.
Betty: emm.. sorry? okay, you took me out, you danced with me, you kissed me.. what thats all about???
.
Gio: See.. i dont want to be the rebound guy.. i wanna be the guy..
.
Betty: ........
.
Gio: Good nite!
.
~ huhu.. Gio is a nice guy who falling in love with sweet Betty .. and i was sooo like T.T , .. If only Betty would fall for her... it's soooo sweet!!
(^_^)

No comments: