Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally :)

O well, another blog for today. Wee, i just love blogging.

MySpace

Listen to Fergie's Finally song just now. The lyrics was so cool.
.
" I just ran away
And on another phase
Was lost in my own space
Found what its like to hurt selfishly

Scared to give of me
Afraid to just believe
I was in a jealous, insecure, pathetic place
Stumbled through the mess that I have made"
.
That's my favourite part.
I used to underestimated my own self years before. I even hate myself.
I think my life was a mess with such never ending problems i faced.
People envy me for what i have and i hates it for having them.
It's not like we CAN shut all the mouths talking huh?
But it's true people said,
EVERYTHING HAPPEN FOR A REASON!
~ Happiness
~Sadness
~Miseries
~Pain
But should be thankful for that, or else i won't appreciate my life now,
Me then learn the courtesy in life,
How life can bring the BEST and WORST outcomes,
i just had to believe,
If you ever experienced losses in your life,
I bet you'll not take things for granted,
In fact, You should.
We never know the times our loved ones will leave us forever..
Take the chance to tell them.
Let them know, they'll be no harm.

MySpace

Finally got out of my own way..

And finally my mate has met my soul..

Live, Love, Laugh

Ninie Jane :)

No comments: