Monday, July 7, 2008

My birthday!! weeee...

Last wednesday, mum held a small party for my birthday.. weeee.... love her! Buddy Cely, Cicak, Mimut and great cousins were there.. :) But sister Kobie wasn't able to join us cause she's fully-occupied with works! huhu..

But, I really had fun! weee... i had a pinky bed & Pillow case, Chocolates, Jeans,Wines, Glass and the rest are angpows as gifts. i just love birthday!! haha..

We laughed a lot!
Youngest Bro Riky wt Jassmine, his gf.

The lads. :P

Damien wt Doey :)

The gangstar mother hehe

My Cocktail Fruit cake :)

Petter Vella wines.

Cousins

The kids

Australian Aged Towry Wine. Thanks to Cely :)

And sister Kobie held a second celebration for my birthday on July, 5th in Likas. She cooked Spagetti, 3 types of chicken and the mushroom soups. Yumie!!! Altho there were only 4 of us there, i really love it. -so much!! And i had a Purple nice lady shirt Kobie gave me as a gift. waaah, Love it!

Dd, Kobie and me.

The Yumie Chocolate Cake!! Sedap gila ni..


Special Thanks :P

Thanks to Kobie for the yumie cake, the gift and the meals!
.
Thanks to Runcie Gubat @ Didie for being the first person singing a birthday song for me twice!! for the gift also :)hehe and the HIJACKED surprised birthday wish! hehe.. i luv the poem altho it ended so gay but luv it still. haha feel free to hijacked again, i luv surprise :P
.
Thanks to Mum and Dad whos supporting me from the beginning ( ehhhh... mcm terima award haha)
.
Thanks to Buddies and all friends for the birthday wish.
.
Im getting old!!
Jane

2 comments:

Kobie Vanessa said...

wahhh...bday sa jan pura2 lupa pula ah..hahah

ღ NinieJane ღ said...

hahahhahaha... eerrr haha