Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sleeping is a crime??

I went to bed before 8.00pm yesterday... Got headache and felt so tired. My next appointment with the doctor will be on August. Still a month left.. huhu..

Sister sent me to Hostel today before 7.00 am and i continue sleeping just as soon as i arrived in my room.. Whoaaa! and woke up at 9.00am, one hour before my class. :P Im a real sleeping lady! hahaha... Im trying to change it but still, i cant. is that a crime? for sleeping too much?? :P

But sure, will not spend most times with sleeping.well, at least Im trying :)

Another class at 2.00pm then can rest. Weee...

Breathing Still,
Ninie Jane

2 comments:

KaDusMama said...

hehee..kuat tidur rupanya ko nie ah!! ekeke..bah ninie ada tag for you to do in my blog..feel free to do it..

Kobie Vanessa said...

ya ba sangat2 kuat tidur, klu dia p rumah sa habis ari2 sa teriak kasi bangun hahahah!!