Friday, August 1, 2008

Ninie - a Clumsy and forgotton person EVER!


What's wrong with this pen drive?
.
Ok, here's the story. I used to say im a person people can lean on. Advice? yesh i am. Keeping a secret? I cud be the one - i mean, sometimes :p haha no la. But to handle my stuff with care is such a big NO. In fact, I am trying to be a careful person - always.

I lost my TWO 1GB pen drives a week ago ( uhhh... I must have left in somewhere ) - I should be punished for this, i knew that. i should learn my mistakes from the past. This is the second time i lost it. ~sighs~

And i guess, im not old enough to be a forgotton person. am i? :P

Today, i woke up around 6.18am. Rushing to the shower room. And get change as fast as i could. Around 6.38am, i packed my books, even took my heals to wear and with a glance i saw my roomate Sharon curiousy looking at me.
.
She even asked me to go first and catch up me later. I decided to wait. - I should.
.
5 minutes before 7am, i was like " Huhu..we'll gonna missed the bus! "
.
By that time, i realized that i was actually thought my class started at 7.00 am instead of 8.00am. OMG. (It's a BIG difference for me. usually, i wake up at 7.00am haha) No wonder Sharon looked at me like that. Cause i've NEVER woke up that early. hahaha.. I took 15 minutes nap after that. huhu....
.
:p Ya, i get it. ~ *Duh.. huhu
.
Forget about that ~ Today Mum and Dad bring me to shops with them is Wisma Merdeka. Wee.. i got a new phone :P hehehe.. and Mum even asked me to take a GOOD CARE of it. She's just knew me well. hahaha.. Thanks Mum!! Muahhh!!!
.
.
.
.
Well, Cheers!!
\(^_^)/

No comments: