Tuesday, September 9, 2008

~Red River Valley~

..
From this valley they say you are going
We will miss your bright eyes and sweet smile
For they say you are taking the sunshine
That has brightened our pathways awhile
.
Come and sit by my side, if you love me
Do not hasten to bid me adieu
Just remember the Red River Valley
And the cowboy who loved you so true
.
Weeeee... this song keep playing in mind.. even the time im doing my Quiz this morning.. SUDDENLY! *Wink*
I sang this song if front of the public when i was 12 :P
I dressed in Lousy Black T-shirt and Purple Cartoon T-shirts *LOL
Very kampung little girl, i can say hehe
And all of the contestants were in beautiful dress and make up on their faces :)
..
..
..
I cannot forget that for sure!
*LOL
*Chilhood was so sweet..*
\(^_^)/
Niniejane Blast to the past :)

No comments: