Saturday, September 20, 2008

* Tagged *

RULES
.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. (Ok)
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird (Ok)
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Here goes the 7 random/weird FACTS basically about me. o yeah.

1. Im a smiley person. i mean, i like to smile even to the stranger. Working with tourism taught me alot indeed!!!<---Fact!

2. Im into celebration very much. i love holidays. really. <----Random.

3. I wish i can bring my bed to class. i meant it. <----weird

4. Im used with screaming, yelling and bitches<---Random.

5. I cannot live without my sarung busuk. One day can. two days a big NO!!<----Fact ni!!! mau gila kalau teda. huhuhu

6. Im trying to score A but i find myself hard to spend times in studies..<---Weird!

7. Addicted to heels and bags.. well, WOMAN!!<----Random.

There you are!! I love tag. Reason to post when i have none in my mind. haha.. So, ooo yeahhh.. tagging is also one of my favourite. hehe

1. Little Inbox - Hehe..
2. Thatsilverstar - mind for the third one?? :D
3. the diaryofjourney - Bbeyyy baaahh!... plis do this ehh!!
4. JuniorJsLord - :) smileeee..

Okay. The next 3 person will be anyone who's interested with this tag :)

cHeers!! CheErs! CheeRs!~

2 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Ninie, I did the similar post already. See...The 8 Random Facts About Me
http://loveiscolorful.blogspot.com/2008/06/8-random-facts-about-me.html

ღ NinieJane ღ said...

Hehe Okay Little Inbox. Im tagging the same person all the time, :P