Friday, September 19, 2008

* Relief? *

Ok, so my sister already sent an SMS to my lecturer informing her i couldn't make it to the TEST this afternoon. I am sick, remember. So, my sister forward her message to me..

"K. Just ask her to give copy of d mc to me. Mdm Betsy"

So, i was thinking if she's mad or something. Huhu.. i really cannot answer the test for sure.

The medicine makes me dizzy and sleepy. I wont take the risk, cause im praying hard enough so it wont be otherwise. But anyway, to cheer myself back, im looking back at my previous funny pictures.

It did make me laugh.
I hope it did make you too.



So, here's something from me to cheer you up!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photo taken from previous semesters
Venue: Classroom, House.
Co-Star : From left-above -Roses, Gleto, Beats, Cyah
From left-below - ME??!! , Bbey, Andy and the most Fabulous Apple!!
.
.
.
.
.
Cheers!! ~

No comments: