Sunday, February 21, 2010

Morning Glory.

Dang! i thought yesterday was Sunday. It's weird to wake up on the actual Sunday morning and realized how times moved slower than you actually thought.. and you have to go through the day for the second time.
Did i missed anything yesterday?

My body aching all over.. from my back to my hand.. I seriously think im getting OLDER each passing day *sigh. i used to be the person who dont remember my age but now, it seems to visit me often than it used to be and the convincing things worked pretty well. yeah, Im OLD. . . heck, why should i worry something that cant be changed?

but as Glee said : Don't stop believing!
In any things you do, there's always a hope.

:)

Right now, if i have the chance, all i wanna do is..


FLYing!
over this town
.

No comments: