Saturday, February 6, 2010

Take Me away :')

Hello everyone :)
Today started with a laughter, a doubt, a wondering, and a blast ^^ yet, ending with a tears. well, i mean. almost :') Im heading from Ranau to KK dis morning, then straightly went to Putatan. some things need to be settled down. Owh, im glad to meet all those folks. they remembered my name :P that what's count the most :D haha. Met Aries, then went to Papar for his cousin's wedding. First time ever to served only with kuih-muih - tapi sedap juga hehe. fyi, me in Baju Kurung :P at least, i make myself as part of the family. hahaha. and the pelamin was Fabulous!

After Papar, we stopped by at Aries' house for grooming, esp the clothes ya. we later went to Rumba. Yareehai! :D it was my first time, yes. congratulations! haha. i mean, to be in Rumba. We danced all night long. it was awesome, i danced like nobody seeing. i even jumped. and scream. haha! I want Nobody Nobody but you! :D love d dance. Anyway, im having a blast yeah.. Maybe a little bit mabuk la kan... Release tension ba :(

Then, went to Sadong but i stayed at car - sleeping while listening to all the nicest songs.. Lullaby.. *Wink* and went to Kingfisher. Luckily, Roxanne picked up my phone :') otherwise, i'll be ended up sleeping on the highway, or even any streets i found :P haha.

Ah well, guess i cant tell you guys exactly the reason of me being sooo sad. I felt guilty instead. i feel so sorry for THEM. I hope one day, i can clear all this things up. To make everyone happy. I love my mother so much. No doubt. but im basically trapped right now. Huhu.

But this songs did shows how i feel right now :)

Take me away to January
I'm done with this year, I'm tired of everyone here.
I just need some time alone,
Before I'm ready to come back home.
There's got to be something else out there for me
I could feel it in my heart the day I started to dream
There's more than this Midwestern town,
I can't let this place keep me down.

So I tell myself,

"There's a girl out on the coast of California,
There's a world out there and it's waiting for you."
And I can hear them calling my name tonight.

Take me away, I need the sand and the waves
The sunset and lets not forget those warm autumn days
I just need to get out of here.
And visit the coast just to see her.
There's got to be something else out there for me.
I could feel it in my heart the day I started to dream.
There's more than this Midwestern town.
I can't let this place keep me down

So I tell myself,

"There's a girl out on the coast of California,
There's a world out there and it's waiting for you."
And I can them it calling my name tonight.

Take me away to January
I'm done with this year I'm tired of everyone here
I just need some time alone
Before I'm ready to come back home.


* Somehow i believe there'll be a rainbow after a storm. To everyone whom i accidently hurt, Im truly sorry. I love you guys.. :(

No comments: